By integrating the wisdom of the timeless philosophical and ethical traditions, new frontiers in scientific research, and insights gained and validated through lived experiences from across the globe, we can help to usher humanity into an era of universal enlightenment to enhance true human flourishing.
The UEF’s work focuses on the research and dissemination of ideas around human flourishing and religious literacy.
We will make this happen by bridging silos of knowledge and wisdom across time, geography, religion and culture.
Through writing, research and collaborating with other like-minded organisations, we are dedicated to facilitating the preservation and integration of human knowledge - and to maximizing human flourishing.
Our key insight is that we can truly flourish simply by engaging in Love, Learn and Play in everything that we do.
1. Explore Our Current Insights
2. Sign Up to our Newsletter
Get the latest UEF curated content and other exclusive material straight to your inbox including:
• Chapter previews from our upcoming book on the interconnected ideas across world religions
• A bulletin on the latest UEF work including Love, Learn & Play in action!
• Opportunities for cross-community collaboration and post contributions
3. In the Spotlight: our latest endeavors
UEF Girls Club: Sierra Leone
We recently designed a curriculum on Love Learn & Play to put our framework for human flourishing into practice, partnering with the Paul Hodges Trust and the We Yone Child Foundation to sponsor an afterschool program for disadvantaged adolescent girls in Sierra Leone. Check back soon for more updates on the impact of the club.